JOY CUP CHINESE POOL | SOUTH AFRICA SUPER LEAGUE | LEASE2RACE MODE
23 FEBRUARY 2019 – BLUE ROUTE MALL – WESTERN CAPE
T’s & C’s:
- The promoter is: Joy Billiards South Africa (Company No. 2018/219182/07) whose registered office is at Shop 4A, 17 Palmfield Road, Springfield Park, Durban, 4034.
- Employees of Joy Billiards South Africa or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Players can only qualify for the car competition through participating venues. Entry fee to participate in a qualifier at participating outlets are decided by the outlets. Once a player has qualified for the car competition he / she cannot enter another qualifier for the same car competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.cesl.co.za
- Closing date of winner’s name submission of qualifying events is 21 February 2019
- Joy Billiards South Africa accepts no responsibility for name submissions not received by the due date for whatever reason.
- No refunds will be granted for any entry forfeits for whatever reason.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of each qualifying event to attend the car competition at the Blue Route Mall, 16 Tokai Rd, Tokai, Cape Town, 7945 on the 23rd of February 2019, starting at 08:30am at their own cost.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- It is compulsory for each participant to be present at the Chinese Pool Arena at Blue Route Mall at 08:30am for registration, accreditation and the live draw. The opening will commence immediately after, followed by the first matches as determined by the live draw.
- Should a player not be at his table at the start of his match, an immediate walkover will be granted. There will be no time leniency for whatever reason. A roll on roll of system will be used, therefore the next match will be called immediately once a table becomes available. It is each players responsibility to check CueScore for when their match will be coming up and to listen for their name to be announced to go to the table for their match. It is each players responsibility to be sure that they can hear all match announcements for when their next match is called.
- Joy Chinese Eight Ball Rules apply.
- The dress code – collared shirt, formal pants and formal shoes in any colour. Jeans and takkies are not permitted. Waistcoat with bowtie welcome.
- It is compulsory to wear the 5 badges provided by the organiser at accreditation, during official play.
- Should a player wish to display any logo/s on their attire, such player must seek approval from the organiser via email to email@example.com prior to the event. If such approval was not granted prior to the event, the organiser may not allow the outfit and the player will have to change his attire before he may participate. Should the player’s match be called during the time of changing his attire and the player subsequently fails to report to the table at the time of the match being called, an immediate walk over will be granted against the player.
- The car competition will be a one frame straight knock out all the way
- Players will lag to break
- Each match (1 Frame) will have a 10 minute cap, should the frame not be complete within exactly 10 minutes, play of the frame will stop and there will be a sudden death penalty shootout immediately. Should this become a tie, sudden death will follow. The 10 minutes allowed will start from the break shot.
- The following compulsory handicap will be implemented – All women and Under 14’s will have the advantage of removing their last ball from the table. Therefore women and under 14’s only play up to 6 grouped balls then the black.
- There will be a referee at each table and should a dispute arise, the head referee will make a call. The call of the head referee will be final and binding.
- Scoring for the event will be done live on CueScore and will be published on the CESL Facebook Page and the Joy Billiards South Africa Facebook Group. All names will be entered on CueScore prior to the event and will be shuffled live at the registration, accreditation and live draw starting at 08:30am to determine the final draw.
- Players may not reject a table for any reason whatsoever and will be required to play their match on the table as announced by the organisor.
- The event is a one day event and will start and finish on 23 February 2019.
- First Prize – BAIC D20
Second Prize – Smart TV
Third Prize – Smart Phone
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promotor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Products, graphics are shown / displayed for illustration purposes only.
- Winners will be chosen by a straight knock out pool competition administered at the promoter’s discretion.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring the vehicle against theft and damages once the winner is declared by the promotor.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering and participating in this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Right of admission to the main event is reserved by the Promoter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- By entering and participating in this competition, a participant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering and participating in this competition, each participant agrees and understands that the promotor owns the exclusive royalty free rights to all marketing and media material generated in preparation of the event and for the duration of the event. Use of such material by the promotor is not restricted for any period of time and may be used by the promotor to advertise, promote, market or demonstrate future projects by the promotor.
- The final decision regarding any matter pertaining to the event rests with the promotor.
- Onus rests with each participant to familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions of the event.
- Entry and participation in the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.